Thursday, May 9, 2013

Missing Peru!

I am really missing my friends, missionary family and all 6 of our Latin America ChildCare schools in Peru.


My budget is 90% raised!  I believe the Lord will provide this last 10% of my monthly pledges and then I will be on my way.


Latin America ChildCare is dedicated to transforming the lives of needy children in Peru with the Good News of Jesus Christ through education and ministries of compassion. 


Do you remember when someone shared Jesus with you?  When you give someone Jesus, you give them Hope!  

This young girl picture to the right - attends Apóstol Pablo School in Ayacucho, Peru – isolated in the Andes Mountains and where guinea pig is a delicacy.  What a privilege it is to pray for the children in our schools and know that they are learning about Jesus every day in the classroom!



For you created my inmost being;
you knit me together in my mother's womb.

I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
your works are wonderful, I know that full well.

My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the 
secret place, when I was woven together 
in the depths of the earth.

Your eyes saw my unformed body; all the days ordained for me
were written in your book before one of them came to be.

Psalm 139:13-16
















Pictured above is Lena Shrader (Assembly of God Missionary) and Noemí.  She attends Betel School up north by the Ecuador border.  She was mute for many years, but after she was prayed for, she began to speak! 

Thank you for praying for the children, teachers, families & neighborhoods where our LACC schools are located.



No comments:

Post a Comment